About the Pregnancy Help Center
The Pregnancy Help Center opened its doors in July, 1986, It was founded by a group of concerned citizens in the community who saw a need to provide information and counsel to women experiencing unplanned pregnancies. Today, the PHC ministers to the whole woman, her children and her family. Through our various programs, PHC endeavors to meet the physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs of the women in our community.
Ours of Operation
- Monday 12 noon to 7 pm
- Tuesday 9 am to 4 pm
- Wednesday 9 am to 4 pm
- Thursday 9 am to 4 pm
- Friday CLOSED
- Saturday 9 to 12 noon
The mission of the Pregnancy Help Center is to minister to the entire woman by providing for her physical, emotional and spiritual needs. It is our goal to offer her hope and wholeness through the truth of Christ that is shown in our ministry of giving and support.
To promote purposeful Christian living for women of child bearing years and their families by providing essential resources for nurture and growth.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the authoritative, inerrant, infallible and sufficient revelation from God to man.
- We believe in the Trinity, consisting of three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, in one God.
- We believe that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and that God's remedy for man's condition is entirely of grace, through one's personal acceptance of the finished work of Christ.
- We believe that a true believer is secure in Christ and is called to live a holy life.
- We believe in the Church, the body of Christ, whose mission is to preach the Gospel to all the world.
Executive Director - Polly Isinghood
Nurse Manager - Randi Randwater, R.N.
Board of Directors
- Larry Randall
- Polly Isinghood
- Allen Eyler
- Dale Stonecypher
- Dr. David Capper
- Lee Weaver
- Karen Kramer
- Mitzi Gault